Business Formation and Governance
Starting a business requires thorough planning and a well-developed strategy. We provide strategic legal guidance at every step of the formation process to help you choose a business entity and structure that will satisfy your goals.
For new and established businesses, we provide continuous advice and guidance to help you govern your company properly, achieve business objectives, and protect your assets.
The services we provide include:
- Entity formation (corporations, limited liability companies & partnerships)
- Bylaws, operating agreements and partnership agreements
- Shareholder and buy/sell agreements
- Corporate governance
- Board of directors
- Shareholder rights and meetings
- Preparation of meeting minutes and resolutions
- Statutory compliance
- Mandatory filing requirements
- Maintenance of necessary licenses and permit
- General counsel services